Who we are
Light Bulb Moments operates from rooms in Queen Street, Campbelltown.
The business was started by Ms Natasha Kavanagh, who has both a Masters and a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology.
Natasha holds the following professional memberships:
- Full registration with the NSW Psychologists’ Registration Board
- Full Membership of the Australian Psychological Society.
All Psychologists with Light Bulb Moments primarily utilise a Cognitive Behavoural approach, which has been proven to be effective in a wide range of issues, including Anxiety and Depression.
Achieving some of the following can make a big difference in how we see ourselves:
- ‘Getting back’ into life
- Achieving a goal we have set for ourselves
- Giving up smoking/drinking/drugs
- Facing something that we once feared
- Reconnecting with loved ones
- Disclosing an injury/disability for the first time
- Speaking in public
Our Psychologists utilise a dynamic and collaborative approach in their counselling sessions and fully explores potential strategies to achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Our Psychologists are also known for their friendly and adaptive style to facilitative successful outcomes.
Natasha graduated with a Masters of Psychology Degree and registered as Psychologist
Light Bulb Moments was born. After operating out of serviced offices, LBM moved to their own premises at 5/261 Queen Street in Campbelltown.
Natasha was joined by two other Psychologists who commenced working out of the offices on a Part-Time basis.